Makeup products used . . .
Foundation: Rimmel 25 hour lasting foundation
Concealer: Maybelline Dark Spot Concealer
Blush: e.l.f. Sunkissed Glow Bronzer in ‘Warm Tan’
Eyebrow pencil: e.l.f. brightening eye liner in ‘Black’
Eyeliner: Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof Eyeliner in ‘Black’
Eyebrow Mascara: e.l.f. lengthening and Volumizing Mascara in ‘Black’
- e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Golden Goddess’
- Maybelline The Nudes
- Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner in black
- Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Waterproof Mascara
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder ‘St. Lucia”
- Maybelline Color Sensation Lipcolor in 215 ‘Totally Toffee’
Here is my first ever holiday makeup tutorial. i am always procrastinating when it comes to thinking of a festive video to upload to my channel. This time i was surprisingly up for it.Maybe because my work was pretty cut off. and all i had to do was just to copy this look instead of making one up. I hardly ever recreate Elizabeth Olsen’s look.
Make sure to stick around at the end. i give all my followers a shout out.
One more 2014 makeup tutorial to go and the new year will be here. WOW! unbelievable.
Thank you guys for sticking around. much appreciated ❤